Mother’s Day is getting close, but there is still time to grab something for the special Mom in your life! It’s been a crazy year so far so I’m sure many Moms out there deserve something a little extra special to let them know how appreciated they are. If you’re a Mom, there’s no shame in gifting yourself something special while you’re at it!
I did a quick round up of some items that I can actually speak for – gifts I’ve both given and received… and one or two I wouldn’t mind showing up with a bow attached. But if you’re like me, some fresh flowers from a local flower shop are hard to beat.
- Mama Knows Best Tote – The cutest wine tote for the Mom ready to enjoy her day!
- Corkcicle Stemless Wine Cup – Corkcicle is probably one of my favorite brands. All Moms need a cup as beautiful as this!
- Super Mama Coffee Mug – Because let’s be honest, every Super Mama needs this little reminder with her coffee in the morning.
- Corkcicle Cooler Backpack – This is one of my favorite things I own. I don’t mind carrying the cooler when it’s as cute as this!
- Capri Blue Candle – These candles are simple yet smell wonderful and make the prettiest decor.
- Ceramic Catchall Tray – For the Mom who loves a good monogrammed piece.
- Dipped Ceramic Pitcher – Hands down, one of my favorite gifts to give. My Mom and Mother-in-law both own one of these!
- Gardening Tool Basket – The sweetest accessory that Mom can bring to the garden!
- Coco Mademoiselle Perfume – My favorite fragrance!
- Dumbell Set – For the Mom still trying to fit in her at-home workouts.
- Apple Watch – The perfect gift for the busy Mom!
- Rapid Egg Cooker – One of the best items that I’ve recently gotten. This is a totally practical gift, especially for someone who doesn’t want to deal with a lot of dishes!
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum – Without a doubt, the one thing that no Mom should ever have to live without.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the amazing Moms in the world!